Thursday 9 November 2017

MEET THE MILLIONAIRE HOMEMAKERS

I'm one of those women who struggled with the idea of being a full time career woman while letting strangers (domestic helps) raise my children and run my home. This situation is usually worse when your spouse is also a full time career person and sometimes gets home after the kids are asleep. WHO CAN RELATE? 

With the horrible tales we hear about domestic helps, I chose to resign from my work and focus on the kids until they are old enough to defend themselves to a large extent or to narrate any experience. 

But then, how will I survive financially during this period?  Will my husband place me on a monthly salary? Will that be enough? Should I run a business? What business will I to run that will not require my full attention like a full time job will? I pondered about this,, did some research and concluded that I needed to build a passive income stream where money and people worked for me and my investment. 

But then again, most passive income streams require huge capital, usually running into millions of naira! How do I raise such capital? Then I was introduced to one passive income stream that did not require any capital investment but simply required a brand switch through partnership with a 31-Year old multinational known as Longrich international. 

I have never believed in Network Marketing. Most network marketers you see are hawkers. They usually have a lot of targets and pressures hanging around their neck. I was advised to simply keep an open mind and look at this network marketing opportunity with Longrich International where all PITFALLS of network marketing has been removed. I struggled with the thought of doing this for 14 months until I finally decided to give it a try.

Three Years after that bold decision, I can proudly call myself a millionaire homemaker. I have benefited from Longrich in many ways. Some of them include:

1. Weekly passive income for myself, my spouse, my children and dependents
2. All expenses paid trips to Dubai, China and now South Africa
3. Monthly commission as a major distributor
4. Brand new Hyundai Elantra
5. And lots more


Now permit me to introduce you to some other millionaire homemakers on the Longrich platform. These are women whose weekly, monthly, and annual earnings from Longrich run into millions of Naira (excluding incentives and profit sharing)!

Mrs Oluchi Mfon Abraham, 3-Star Director with Longrich International
Picture taken in front of her Range Rover Sport and 100M naira house courtesy of Longrich
B.Sc Scholarship awardee
Multiple car and trip awardee
Executive EMBA Awardee
Bi-annual profit Sharing beneficiary
And lots more...

Mrs Udeme Etibensi, 2-Star Director with Longrich International
Picture taken in front of her Range Rover Sport courtesy of Longrich
25-M Naira House fund awardee
B.Sc Scholarship awardee
Multiple car and trip awardee
Executive EMBA Awardee
Bi-annual profit Sharing beneficiary
And lots more...



Mrs Inimfon Ubong Colonel, 1-Star Director with Longrich International
25-M Naira house fund awardee
B.Sc Scholarship awardee
Multiple car and trip awardee
Executive EMBA Awardee
Bi-annual profit Sharing beneficiary
And lots more...

Mrs Ozinna Uma Obasi, Diamond 7 partner with Longrich International
Scholarship Awardee
Multiple car awardee
Multiple trip awardee
And lots more.
..
Mrs Olachi Omale, Diamond 5 partner with Longrich International
Multiple car awardee
Multiple trip awardee
And lots more..
.
My humble self, Dr. Idorenyin Usoh, Diamond 5 partner with Longrich International
Car awardee
Multiple trip awardee
And lots more...

Meet the millionaire homemakers of the Highfliers team.
Call/SMS/Whatsapp any of the numbers to join the team

No comments:

Post a Comment